June 13th, 2006
Time for a few guest links whilst my logic circuits are otherwise engaged with the World Cup.
- First, Stef appropriately contributes this terrific set of Adidas sponsored murals from around Germany. Check out some of the hi-res versions.
- Next, the Koller-esque Yorkshireman tips us off to DataTiles, fresh from Sony’s r&d labs.
…the system integrates the benefits of two major interaction paradigms: graphical and physical user interfaces
The video is worth checking (mpg).
- Finally Stef bags a fine hat-trick with the Sega home planetarium. I saw one of these in action in Tokyo (I spent a lot of time in Hakuhinkan toy park) and although it’s pricey, it looks great. Thanks Stef.
- Next, Bec pipes up with Nabaztag, the wi-fi bunny. Amongst other things she will read you the TV listings (the bunny, not Bec). check the video (wmv). We really are living in the 21st century.
- Lastly, Anton brings the World Airport Guides Flighttracker to our notice:
Based on radar data, Flight Tracker generates online views of the status of current flights. Track a flight by airline name and flight number, or by city and arrival/departure times.
Thanks everyone, keep them coming.