September 15th, 2006
A browse through this week’s history folder yields more of the good stuff:
- Official seal generator. Mine below
- Ultimate Ears custom ‘personal monitor’ headphones. They take a cast of your inner ear and mould the driver housing for a perfect fit. $900.
- Colourplayer media player. Train it to associate musical styles with colour, then pick from the palette to choose something to listen to. Initial experiments suggest it will take a little time to get used to, but it’s close to the mood model of music selection I propound.
- Frank Butcher at Wikiquote
Janine!! Do I look like some sort of a double yoker?
- Free Zabiela mix downloads at Proton Radio. 1 hour in and it’s sounding good so far.
- iTunes 7 buggy. Although it supports gapless playback, reportedly by working out which tracks are supposed to be played seamlessly. Indeed, apparently the new iPods do likewise. I’m very interested to hear how well this works in practice. More info on new Apple stuff
- Tog on the usability implications of stressed humans: Panic! How it Works and What To Do About It