July 19th, 2009
- Taun-taun sleeping bag. And I thought they smelt bad on the outside…
- The chartered institute of marketing have the worst logo I have ever seen. It’s a car crash: stomach churning but compelling. I can’t look away.
- Album sleeves reimagined as classic Penguin book covers. There’s been a few these sorts of things around recently. A smattering of classic Warp covers keeps robotperson happy (oops, slipped into third person again: I’m getting back into it). On the subject of which: Warp20: 20th anniversary box set. Looks mouthwatering, but Warp has almost universally disappointed since …actually about 10 years ago so who knows whether it’ll be worth it.
- Lib Demz can has ur vote?
- Thanks to Lee for tipping us off to the architecture of Star Wars at the Architect’s Journal. I love the sandcrawler hotel in Tunis, which apparently predates the movie.
- Murukami flower pillow. Takeshi, not Haruki. Sold out, but I might have to turn to eBay for this one.
- Chop sabres. Not since the fish tie has form suggested an object so perfectly.